Thursday 22 April 2010

Custom Cards & Summery Greenwich!

Phew, what a busy few weeks! The virtual cash and cards have been flying around over the last 2 weeks to my amazement, hence the quietness of my Blog! It's Mother's Day coming up soon in the States and other places, so I've some lovely orders from my Etsy shop coming through for my 'SuperMom' card. Typical that then of all times that a Volcano decided to shed its load! But I have to say, my lovely US (and one Aussie!) customers have been lovely and totally understood - a big thank you guys!

We've also done another market stall at the lovely Greenwich Indoor Market, unveiling our new 'Summer' look! What do you think?

It definitely felt a lot fresher than our 'All Black' look for Winter. Unfortunately it was just too gorgeous outside for people to come in and have a browse, but it was still a fun day.
I've had quite an array of custom orders recently over Folksy, involving Toothbrushes, Terriers and Robots! Try and spot the logo of a well-known Folksy shop that the owner kindly let me use on her card order ;0) So here's a few pics for you - some of my followers may spot their card!














Over and out - off to stock up on sleep for more Craft Corner action tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. I love all your hand cut cards - how long do they take to make?

    I've nominated you for a sunshine blog award - you can see the details on my blog! :)
    http://hazelfishercreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails