Sunday 3 October 2010

Swanky Maison feature

Quite Contrary is now proudly part of the fabulous Swanky Maison family - and what almost made me choke on my cuppa this week, but a familiar little picture featuring at the top of the monthly Swanky Newsletter!
You can view this Newsletter here. Thank you very much Swanky lovelies for choosing my I♥Tea! Mugs to be amongst the lovely new items appearing on Swanky Maison. Going to go make myself a nice evening cuppa in my own I think!

If you want to find out more about Swanky Maison, just click here and it will take you to their home page - where you can also sign up for their Newsletter and competitions!

2 comments:

  1. I keep on thinking I need one or two of your mugs for my cuppas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to see you on Swanky Maison :) I noticed your mugs on my newsletter!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails