Thursday 18 March 2010

I've finally done it!....

...it's only taken, um, 7 months or so, but finally I've sorted out a blog with techno gadgets that even I can understand, yey! (my lovely boyfriend Dan suprised me with a swish WordPress one...but I have to admit I didn't have a clue where to start on it!) So here you go - welcome to the creative wonderings and random musings of me, Mary, the mass-cutter-outer and demon with a knife behind Quite Contrary Crafts! I could admittedly be talking to myself a lot here...hopefully at least someone may take a peek - but it's been fun adding all the gadgets into this today anyway!

I promise far more exciting and entertaining posts in the future, involving a couple of very 'different' custom card request - had me and my housemates chuckling! So please stick around :)

Right, it's 7pm...that must be Craft Corner(TM) time - with a spot of Neighbours on the side of course! I'll leave you with one of my newest cards, specially themed for St Paddy's Day yesterday! Ta ta for now :)


5 comments:

  1. Great first article Mary - welcome to the world of bloggy addictiveness! Shaz x (www.thesockgarden.wordpress.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Mary! good luck in the blogosphere :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks so much guys! Have a feeling I've stepped into another addictive online habit (to join my Folksy and Twitter ones!) :0D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Mary, welcome to the world of blogging :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mary! I'm following now.

    (www.buddhistmusicianaccessories.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails