Tuesday 6 July 2010

I ♥ Cake! - Exciting delivery!

After the brilliant popularity of my 'I♥Tea!' mug and coaster range, I decided to be brave and venture out with my other popular design, 'I ♥ Cake!' You just can't beat a good cake can you! I was a very happy bunny when they arrived all nicely packaged on my doorstep this weekend.

So, for all those cake-o-holics out there (myself totally included!), you can now bag yourself a fab bright Mug or Coaster, in red, blue or yellow! They're all listed on my Etsy shop, and if you click on the pictures below, it will take you to the page. What do you think?


Quite Contrary Crafts SHOP NAME 2
Quite Contrary 2 Quite Contrary 2
Quite Contrary Crafts QuiteContrary2

Now who fancies a cuppa and a piece of cake ;0)

One final bit of exciting news - my little Folksy shop is ONE sale off 100!! The lucky 100th customer will get some fab goodies in their package, and keep your eyes peeled here for a Giveaway when I hit the 100!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails