Thursday 27 May 2010

Folksy Friday - holiday time!

This Friday, I've decided to do a travel-inspired Folksy Friday. Not because I'm about to go on holiday (I wish!) - rather all my housemates have vanished this weekend, off to Barcelona and Cyprus, so I'm left to sit and dream about a Bank Holiday weekend away! I've picked some of my favourite little somethings that I'd want to treat myself to if I was going away, and others that show all the places I could go to on my imaginary little trip! I'm going to sit and soak up the (hopefully not imaginary) sun instead in London :)

Emily Pickle - Summer Holiday Bag Nelli D - J'adore Paris!
She Draws - Polaroid Cities Charm Necklace Made with Love - Union Jack Passport Cover
Hats Outrageous - Map Badges Crafty Pagan Designs - Large travel gift tags
Have a lovely long weekend peeps!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for including my tags! Love your treasury!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely items! I too will be homefor the weekend, so you are not alone! I love the passport cover and the fact there is a choice of differing colours!!! One for all the family! He He!

    Natalie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou Mary for choosing my paasport cover to feature in your post. They have been very popular. You have chosen some fab items. Love that spotty bag.
    Have a super weekend,
    Rachael xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great items, love the labels especially. From another Home Aloner this weekend, at least the sun is shining! Di x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to to go on holiday too, lucky housemates! Loving the Paris brooch and the passport cover! Thanks for including my bag, enjoy the bank holiday. Kate xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice selection indeed...enjoy sunny London! (-:

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails