Wednesday 12 May 2010

New Cards!

Crikey, has it been a busy few weeks! Volcanoes, dooming ash clouds, the biggest Vote I can remember, no PM, a new PM... and of course lots of lovely orders! :)

So, what's been going over at Quite Contrary HQ then? Well I've been putting knife to paper and coming up with some lovely new designs in time for Wedding Season (which will be lovely if the weather ever decides to perk up!) I've also been working on a very big exciting #special something#...but you'll have to wait 'til July to fine out what that is!

Inspired by some recent custom orders, I've been making some new designs for Wedding Cards using some lovely thick Ivory textured cardstock - have a nosey...



And, for those Weddings where you know them, but maybe not well enough for a special personalised one, this cute little A6 'Congrats' one might just fit the bill!

My lovely Boss who went on Maternity leave 2 weeks ago also just had a lovely little boy called Benjamin Charles, aw. One week after she left too! So I got thinking about cards for newborn babys, and came up with this cute little design using the antique Silver Cross design - what do you think?



The Baby Boy version is available too of course (and just as cute ;0) ). I'll be listing them all on my Folksy and Etsy shops

Right, back to the grindstone once again, to a spot of Apprentice and the lovely old teddybear Alan Sugar, yey!

1 comment:

  1. I love the cut out wedding cards. Just what I need for later this year.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails