Thursday 19 August 2010

New Cards

After a week away, I've been itching to get back to my cutting board and create all the new ideas for Quite Contrary which have been swimming around my head!

The first collection are ones I made a few months ago for my fairs, but have been quite popular so I thought I'd better list them on here for you lovely bunch! These number cards are perfect for any age, from 1 to 101, and come in a variety of bright colours - they seem especially popular for gifts for the little folk of 1-5.




One of my lovely fair buyers also asked if I could do a 'romantic' version for a First Anniversary of their friends, and here's what I came up with - again you could have it for a 42nd Anniversary or a 2nd, anything goes!



My Number cards have been picked for this lovely 'Numbers of Etsy' treasury, thank you Flapper Fashions! Go show it some love please :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails