Thursday 2 September 2010

Cards, cards, cards!

Quite Contrary HQ seems to have order fever at the minute (which is lovely, can I say!), so before I get surgically attached to my scalpel & board again, I thought I'd better put some piccies up of a selection of the ones I've made over the last few weeks.

One of the most romantic orders I've had yet, this special 25th Anniversary card has 'EL' on which stands for 'Everlasting love' - the very sweet couple have written this on the end of their letters to one another ever since they first met. Aww!


My Wedding cards have been very popular - you can tell it's the Wedding season!



And here's some of the custom Birthday cards I've made too...





And to finish with - possibly the best name ever for a Farm!


4 comments:

  1. oooh these are nice! Love the romantic style ones - may ask you to design one for me. Keep up the hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cow one is fantastic! They all are, of course, but that one especially, I love!

    Sarah x
    wrappedupwithstring.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, awesome cards, I think I'll have to give you some custom young lady :D x

    ReplyDelete
  4. All SO amazing! Don't get cramp will you(!)
    I will be back to order and that's a promise. I also put some of your items on my Amazon wishlist last week (for my Birthday tomorrow) So let's see what turns up...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails