Monday 20 September 2010

Come find me in Ilkley this Saturday


This weekend, I will be found amidst a lovely bunch of fellow Artisans at the lovely Ilkley Contemporary Arts Market - so please pop in and say hello if you fancy a nice day out!

Showcasing the work of 20 painters, photographers, silver smiths, ceramic artists, paper cutters (me!) and everything in between, this looks to be like a lovely day - and hopefully including quite a few Folksy faces too!

There's also a lovely tea toom serving home made cakes, scones and tea - what more could you want ;0)

Details can be found on their website here, along with directions :)

1 comment:

  1. Awww, I wish I could go! Why all the awesome craft shows are either on other countries or on the days I work??

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails