Friday 17 September 2010

A sneaky peek at Christmas

So, it's September. Which officially means in the land of Gifts and Stationery that Christmas season is a-coming, ho ho ho! Here at Quite Contrary HQ we've already had our first Christmas tune of the year blasting out amid the Christmassy sketches - can't beat a bit of Mariah to put you in the festive mood! So here's a sneak peek of what I've been up to, and what you could get your hands on this Christmas - to be available over on my Folksy and Etsy shops very soon!

This year, I've also created a special Christmas-themed Papercut especially for my 'I♥...' fans! Last year my little 'I♥snow' design proved very popular, so it is now available as a lovely little wall hanging - and I'm working on different colours too!



This year, I've also created a special Christmas-themed Papercut especially for my 'I♥...' fans! Last year my 'I♥snow' card proved very popular, so it is now available as a lovely little wall hanging - and I'm working on different colours too!


Right, back to the cutting board for me now! Hope you liked this little preview :)


3 comments:

  1. Those are all lovely, but that lil hanging design with the I <3 snow is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks guys, glad you like them! :) The I♥snow is my favourite too Pili :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails