Thursday 23 September 2010

Quite Contrary's Swish New Look!

For those of you with a keen eye, you might have spied something a bit different today? Yup, Quite Contrary has had a paint job and a bit of a re-design, hurrah! As much as I loved the other look, I feel we've definitely progressed and the 'old paper' look of my other was perhaps a bit dated. Plus the technicalities of how to create that in Photoshop still outsmart me! Here's how we've progressed:

...realised I'd gone a bit wood-crazy, so funked it up a bit!

...and now, after focussing on a more professional look...


So, here is Quite Contrary's new sleek look - I hope you like it! I think it fits in a lot better with the delicate Papercuts I also create now, and still works really well with all my cards.

So don't do a double-take if you see it and wonder if you've come to the right place - it's still me! :)

3 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails