Wednesday 1 September 2010

One of my fave shops - She Draws

I received the funnest bundle of goodies yesterday from Mr Postie, thanks to She Draws. This is one of my favouritest bestest shops on Folksy, and I'm sad that she's going on hold for the moment - albeit because she's got an absolutely amazing new job in Londontown!

I spied her 'London' ring, which I thought makes a nice memento for my time spent in the big city...

...and got a lovely suprise when I opened up the package to find lots of lovely little extras too!


I'm absolutely in love with the Cupcake bracelet - I've never even seen this in the shop or I would have snapped it up!


So a big THANK YOU! She Draws - good luck with your new job and I really hope that some day She Draws can come back and sell us lovely things again!

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails